Seeking a seasoned and skilled Physician leader for a Chief of OB/GYN. Manage a department that is a primary leader in delivering Ob/Gyn Care in 18 surrounding towns.
Dynamic team currently includes eight OB/GYN Physicians, two nurse practitioners, and two Nocturnist laborists working with a team of nurse midwives
- Six ambulatory office locations
- Laparoscopic skills needed and experience in multidisciplinary department is preferred
- Full time position with approximately 30-40% leadership/administrative duties and 60-70% percent clinical
- 24/7 in house support from Pediatric Anesthesiologists
- 1,700 deliveries per year
Specialties are on site, including MFM (perinatology), Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gyn Oncology
MGMA competitive salary and sign-on, relocation
Base salary for two years then wRVU with production and quality based compensation.
Retirement Plan and deferred Compensation Plan.
Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
Benefits include CME reimbursement up to $3,000, and one week of CME time
Time off up to 24 days plus one week of CME and holidays
Call is on average one, 24 hour shift per month and, two days in house in labor and delivery, and three days of backup calls
Located in Southeastern Massachusetts only 25 miles south of Boston. A rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls.