TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an anesthesiology regional medical director to join our team in the southeast region to oversee multiple hospital based facilities. Duties may include, but are not limited to assuring that facility medical directors (FMDs) are involved in hospital medical staff meetings, participate in hospital committees, produce appropriate reports, hold monthly or bi-weekly meetings with hospital leadership, etc., providing appropriate reports, metrics, and documentation on a monthly basis to group president, and assisting in and assure production and delivery of a yearly FMD report. You may also be expected to schedule and direct monthly or quarterly hospital system meetings with system executive team members, participate in monthly or bi-monthly regional contract review calls with group president, EVP, SVP, CFO, and VPO, oversee and participate in as needed basis with the FMD to recruit and ensure the sites are fully staffed, and work effectively as a key team member in patient safety and value add/solution delivery. You will work clinically at facilities in region as required.
– Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
– Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
– Stability of a respected industry leader
– Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
– Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
– Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
– Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
The 22nd-largest metropolitan area in the United States, Charlotte is a major city and commercial hub in North Carolina. The city is home to the Levine Museum of the New South which explores post-Civil War history, and Charlotte Douglas International Airport, which offers convenient access for travel. The Uptown city area has attractions like the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Carowinds amusement park, and many more!
Tagged as: Anesthesiology, Regional Medical Director