What happens when you post a job in PLC-Network’s Career Center? Focus is the key. (It’s not the normal post-N-hope)
Physicians visiting our site are interested in leadership positions only (that’s all we post)
- Every new job is sent to physician leaders completing a “Job Alert” with the same criteria matching your job
- Push notifications are sent to all who subscribed as well
- A “New Job Alert” post is created and published to our full network of over 14,000
- An image specific to the area location is selected and added to the post to create more attention and interest
- Additional posts are published in related LinkedIn “groups” hitting thousands of additional physicians
- “Featured” jobs are also cross-posted to MedCV.com (with your permission)
- Sourcing! We are continually reaching out to physician leaders in the specialties and titles we have positions available and inviting them to join our network and it’s working. We have new folks joining us literally every day
- We also source for new network members in the titles right below the positions we have listed to promote advancement of their careers.
- Additional marketing is often purchased through Google Ads and targeted LinkedIn audiences.
- We tweak each individual job posting with SEO in mind to make sure search engines can index and find your postings to show up in search results. (adding keywords, JD excerpts, unique tags etc.)
- Your stats are not hidden! We have them in full view right in your private dashboard. You can see a roll-up of views of your job posting descriptions, applications etc.
- And each job also has its’ own stats page. Important… If you are getting views and no applications, you should start looking at tweaks to your posting to improve engagement.